Mergers. Acquisitions. Operations.
- Acquired a 70% controlling interest from Telstra, which retained a 30% stake.
- The company is organized into three distinct business segments: White Pages, Yellow Pages, and Digital Partnership and Innovation.
- The Yellow Pages business segment includes local business search and directories across print, online and mobile. It provides business listings, phone numbers, maps, email addresses and websites for local Australian businesses.
- The White Pages business segment publishes local-area print books as well as online and mobile directories that act as address books and web portals for businesses, governments and individuals.
- The Digital Partnership and Innovation business segment provides data and search based marketing services in Australia. Products Include, SEM (Search Engine Marketing), TrueLocal, mapping, navigation, and more.
- Complete transition to a stand-alone enterprise.
- Execute on management’s plan to re-design business processes and increase operating efficiency.
- Renew focus on the core directories business including SEM and TrueLocal.
- Evaluate add-ons of complementary assets in the digital media or directories space.