Mergers. Acquisitions. Operations.
- Acquired the Network Power business from Emerson, rebranded as Vertiv
- Emerson retained a minority interest in the business
- Provider of mission-critical infrastructure technologies for vital applications in data centers, communication networks, and commercial and industrial environments
- Approximately $4.4B in annual revenue.
- Vertiv will build on the broad portfolio of product and service offerings for power, thermal and IT management capabilities it previously offered as Emerson Network Power, including its industry-leading flagship brands ASCO®, Chloride®, Liebert®, NetSure™ and Trellis™.
- Drive cultural transformation emphasizing growth, speed, agility, and profitability
- Rationalize complex systems landscape inherited through multiple acquisitions
- Identify and pursue add-on investments