Mergers. Acquisitions. Operations.
- Acquired via a Public-to-Private transaction in October 2016
- Produces denim, wool, and specialty fabrics
- Manufactures a wide range of fabrics for apparel, the U.S. and foreign military, automotive applications, protective and performance gear, law enforcement, commercial uniforms, and the medical industry
- Operates five business lines: Burlington, Cone Denim, Safety Components, Carlisle Finishing, and Burlington Contract Fabrics
- Invest in new equipment to increase operational efficiency
- Pursue organic growth and product diversification
- Identify and execute synergistic add-on acquisitions